Cyklistika pro všechny - diskusní fórum pro příznivce cyklistiky

Toto je fórum webu www.cyklistikakrnov.com
Právě je 21 Črc 2019 03:38

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: used to pitch Chris Broga
OdeslatNapsal: 14 Čer 2019 05:12 

The best thing is that most of the new popular posts follow this pattern, or one of the other popular ones.

Every blog has its patterns. Do the research right, find the right patterns and then go for it.

To help you find the popular content on blogs, you could use a tool like Ahrefs content explorer. Enter the url of the blog and search. You’ll find the popular pages on that blog.

HOW Nike Air Max Classic Bw Donna TO PITCH THE BLOGGER?
Big bloggers are really busy.

There are Nike Air Max 1 Femme a lot of pitches that work. You don’t need to create a new one Nike Air Max Command Womens every time you try to pitch other bloggers.

I will share with you 2 of the top pitches, why they work and how to use them.

THE FIRST PITCH:
Hey Chris,

How are you? I know you’re a busy dude, so I’ll keep this brief.

I have an article that I wanted to run by you and see if you’d be interested in accepting it as a guest post.

It’s 106 Excuses That Prevent You From Ever Being Great. Jon Morrow has said that he really liked it, and I think it would work perfect for what you write about.

Hope all is well, and hope to hear from you soon.

That was the one Tommy Walker used to pitch Chris Brogan for his guest post: 106 Excuses That Prevent You From Ever Becoming Great.

Here is why this pitch works:

The Nike Air Max 90 Donna Grigie opening shows that he knows that Chris is busy and that he Nike Air Pegasus 89 Femme respects his time.
He went straight to the point, because he knows Nike Air Max Command Dames that Chris is busy.
He gave him a headline that is attractive and Adidas Gazelle Womens showed to him that it can really work for his audience.
He closed the email on a friendly note. Bloggers are still humans after all. Remember this whenever you pitch them.
I used this pitch earlier in my guest blogging career. I was able to get some of my guest posts on top blogs like Problogger. You must really try it.

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]