Cyklistika pro všechny - diskusní fórum pro příznivce cyklistiky

Toto je fórum webu www.cyklistikakrnov.com
Právě je 17 Črc 2018 13:37

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: The refreshing morning, the beep of the car
OdeslatNapsal: 12 Črc 2018 09:25 

The refreshing morning, the beep of the car; the snoring of the birds; the dripping sound of the rain; the squeaking of the wheels, which constitutes a beautiful piece of music!after I got on the bus, there was a grandmother and her grandson who got on the bus Newport Cigarettes Website. At that time, the car was very crowded. The old woman struggled to stand on the heel and held the grandson in one hand. I really couldn��t understand it, so I The seat was given to the old woman, but the old woman turned to his grandson and said, "Grandson, sit down! You are still small, standing unsteadily!" The child smiled and said to his grandmother: "Grandma When you are old, you are not standing still, I am still "strong"! Or sit down!" "You sit! My grandson!" Grandma said. After listening to them, my heart was warm for a long time. They argued for a long time and did not decide. So I made up my mind and let my grandmother sit with her grandson. They are willing to sit down. I was very impressed when I saw this scene Marlboro Menthol 100S. I thought: This little brother is really sensible! When you grow up, you must have a good future!er getting out of the car, "Grandma, Mom and Dad are not easy to make money, let's buy cheaper! Grandma." Who is this? I turned my head with questions. It turned out to be the old lady and the younger brother. The mother-in-law is going to buy breakfast for her little brother, but the little brother insists on buying cheap. "It doesn't matter, you can still make money with it!" The old woman felt that her brother was developing, so she also resisted. "No! We have to save points! Mom and Dad are happy," said the younger brother. "You, really sensible!" The old lady said, but smiled gratifiedly. I thought to myself: This little brother can really care about his parents! Really saving! When you grow up, you must have a good future! Not like melways look very impetuous in front of my mother Carton Of Newports. I am even more deaf to what my mother said to me. At that time, I couldn't remember. I only remembered that when my mother scolded me Cheap Cigarettes Free Shipping, I looked very impatient. My mother could only sigh and say, "Children, why don't you understand the love of your parents?" I am like anger. The lion yelled at the mother: "I don't understand it? How can you not see when I understand? When you are too arguing with your dad Cigarette Online, why didn't you think about my feelings, what are you when I am, air or waste! I have a little bit in your heart! Do you still know that there is my daughter!" Mom looked at me, tears continued to flow from the corners of my eyes, like the waterfalls of Mount Lushan, the water was rushing, and the flow continued. At this time, my heart is like a cut, maybe this word is used to describe the mother is more appropriate, I know the words just now, hurting the mother's heart, but also stinging my heart, I can no longer face the mother, do not want to see To her tearful appearance, at this time there was a strong force in my heart that drove me to flee from here, and I also naturally obeyed my mind. when we are angry, the mother always stands silently and listens calmly to us. But we, but always hit the mother again and again... I got to the classroom, I also figured out: Maybe my parents are wrong, but my parents are always for us. So little brothers know how to repay their parents, let alone us, let alone us? "������" "The teacher is here, the new class is coming again, I must study hard!

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]