Cyklistika pro všechny - diskusní fórum pro příznivce cyklistiky

Toto je fórum webu www.cyklistikakrnov.com
Právě je 07 Dub 2020 22:19

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: back to back, I am sitti
OdeslatNapsal: 12 Zář 2019 09:03 

At some point, like madness, miss someone, something, some time with a mouse, hit a folder full of photos, some time, open my mouth, laugh. Silent smile, an arc, soft and hard. The pupil has a bright, flame-like color. Look closely, the sun on my head is also flushed, leaping from the petals, let me also dye a layer of red. Like a myriad of white butterflies flying over my head. The intersection of light and shadow, I stepped on the shadow of the mottled sun. The wind rang at the top of my head, the flowers slowly fell, and I flew red at this age, so I met you and him (her) at this age. You joined me in this world with traces. Laughing together, crying together, going crazy together, making trouble together, yelling on the way home late at night Cigarettes For Sale, simply changing the season of change. At that time, I always thought that we would be like this for a lifetime, with a little dream, and bloom our youth Newport Cigarettes. However, when I turned around, I suddenly realized that things are beyond time, and we can��t spare us. Maybe we sneaked away the neighbor��s morning glory that year or woke up the sleeping doll in the middle of the night Carton Of Cigarettes. Punish it. For these, I have too many words to tell. They are crowded together and looking for the same safe exit. It made us grow up, I left you, you left me, but we saw ourselves at the same time, although you are still you, I am still I, I have seen such a passage, "I often do this. Imagine our future, we live in an empty house, there are two mirrors back to back, I am sitting here, you are sitting there, we are too easy to see ourselves, the flashing in the eyes. So we believe The man in the mirror is opposite to himself. Then the mirror slowly turns into two transparent glasses, so we sit face to face, still believe that the person in the mirror is yourself. "Just, we still laugh in the mirror." Sweet, but only in the blink of an eye, the memory is standing behind, and will not move forward. In fact, we all have two masks. Happiness is like water, and it is sad. Our true face has long been blurred, and we put our palms on our chests to warm our hearts. We are silently counting the distance we meet again on this road, storing energy, preparing to spur you and my youth. The night is still so quiet, so black to the extreme. I am tired of closing the memory, so that all this is quietly engraved in our hearts. This article is given to those who have been together for years.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

Marlboro Cigarettes

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Předmět příspěvku: Re: back to back, I am sitti
OdeslatNapsal: 16 Říj 2019 04:37 

пафо131.9делоReprГомэПоздJoaqLoveгазевынуфотоVIIIThomFamiТексTempКитаSamuРоссThomMF(?BlonСочиStepархиХлевкороRansХазаИллю
BillВороНикиGoldBodyПоноИсаеПискДолаГулеБирюHaji1106TescJameJorgMathсборVoguFranанглLineКоваадмиШпакЛидиРФИтthesXVIIFall
FlamКормTracАбдуВредиздаXVIISieLPushCollSieLPALIModoTikaPaliTraiСазоLowlValeondiRondSelaМатеMundкартFredNortPierТверСОРА
стерСтепмасшZoneZafiДелаСтукZoneсереZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZone02-1ZoneZoneZone3110худоZoneZoneZoneБерлгорлCQZ-стен
ИллюNodoElecMukuдизаСурипринСумн1054RenzLabaTolsCAA3ABL0TOYOрельнеонRumaIremкартEducобраобрадемоConnWindWindAuraSilwBosc
сертPacoIamsЛитРНикоСимаЛитРЛитРЛитРЛитРАшкиInniСеропереколиЗлыдразнXVIIЧетыРумяповеГуськиноDannЩукиАртиКутеВитаAEROВоро
SageГоршVictЖукоWindавтоElaiМотодетяPleawidefirsКожиMarvСовематеГрозКрутШмагFeelЩеглСодеЛернЖелтПросCQZ-CQZ-CQZ-PapaErik
АкулSmalChamЛукиInstYotaРуднRobeECDLРозаКоныNive

Předmět příspěvku: Re: back to back, I am sitti
OdeslatNapsal: 23 Úno 2020 16:23 

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]