Cyklistika pro všechny - diskusní fórum pro příznivce cyklistiky

Toto je fórum webu www.cyklistikakrnov.com
Právě je 09 Pro 2019 17:32

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: I am very happy now
OdeslatNapsal: 09 Lis 2019 03:39 

I am very happy now, I have a happy family, a good learning environment... everything is very beautiful. A new day began again with the sound of crisp birds. After finishing the washing and eating in the morning, I took a brisk walk to school. Learning life is really busy, but it still makes me feel very happy. I can take a math class with active thinking in the previous section mokingusacigarettes.com. Although the numbers seem to be a bit boring, when I solve the answer to the puzzle and answer the teacher's question, the joy in my heart is indescribable. It is a kind of dry mouth. Suddenly found a bottle of clean water when the tongue is dry, so satisfied, so happy. The language class is lively and interesting, and the text is wonderful and vivid, so that I can lie in the ocean of knowledge, so that I can learn a piece of ancient Chinese, a poem, a beautiful paragraph of text. Those words that are composed of horizontal and vertical squats, cleverly practiced, like a little elf, cheerful and wonderful English class gives me the feeling that I am exploring Xintiandi Carton Of Cigarettes. Twenty-six letters are spelled a lot for me to see. The understanding of the words, the difficulty of grammar also let me work hard to learn this homework. Although the English composition sometimes makes me feel helpless, but now I have been making progress, one time better than one, hard work. My little progress is like opening up a place, a little bit, when I live on a desert island. As our teacher said: "I progress a little bit every day. My ideal is to take a good high school and then go to a good university. Mom and Dad will not continue to take care of us in the future, only relying on their own efforts, relying on their own from primary school. The 12 years of struggle in high school, so that I can not regret later, so that I can become an eye-catching person. The road ahead is still very difficult, I hope that I can step by step, after the actual completion Six years. Even if the road ahead is thorny, even if you are in front of you, even if you are sad and flustered, I will not give up. There are many hopes in life. No matter how difficult, I hope that I can climb the mountain and then board. Going up to the top of the mountain, I am a person standing on the top of the mountain. I understand everything I have to do after success, and I understand that I am very small, but I will use this little body to jack up my own dreams and jack up my home. I want my parents to be proud of me, let the family live a happier life, let them no longer worry about the price of shopping, no longer worry about excessive electricity bills, I want to pay for six years Marlboro Cigarettes. Let's change a harvest, use my tears and sweat to change my life. I want to say to myself: You are working harder now, and there will be more than one in the future. I hope that my dreams will go with me, so that I can take a step. Seeing the thorns and seeing the dawn of victory.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettes

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]