Cyklistika pro všechny - diskusní fórum pro příznivce cyklistiky

Toto je fórum webu www.cyklistikakrnov.com
Právě je 13 Lis 2019 19:40

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: There's a Best Western next door'
OdeslatNapsal: 04 Čer 2019 11:14 

A black hotel employee filmed himself discussing with a woman why he’s denying her service after the woman called him a "f***ing” N-word on the phone.

Craig Brooks, a 26-year-old guest service employee at a Holiday Inn Express in Austin, Texas, spoke with INSIDER about the incident.

After taking the unnamed woman's credit card information to book a room, Newport Pleasure said she would be there within 10 minutes. Brooks responded he would see her then, but didn't hang up the phone right away.

According to Brooks, the woman said "that f***ing [n-word]" while still on the line.

When the woman showed up at the hotel, he calmly explained to her — in a now-viral video, which he filmed on Snapchat and uploaded to Twitter — that she would not be permitted to stay at the hotel."I need to stay here. My mother died," the woman says in the video.

"I understand that, but you called me a f***ing [n-word]," Brooks responded.

The woman said she was sorry several times, to which the employee explained,Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes "You weren't sorry when you said it to me on the phone... It's above me now."

Brooks had already phoned the hotel's management and informed them of the woman's racist remark. He was told that the hotel has a zero-tolerance policy of racism towards employees.

The rest of the woman's family had already booked and checked into rooms at the hotel, but with his employer's permission, he directed the woman to another nearby inn.

"There's a Best Western next door," he explained.

The video, initially shared on Sunday, resulted in both "Best Western" and "It's above me" to trend on Twitter on Monday. Naturally, social media users pulled through with some epic jokes regarding the two phrases.

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Předmět příspěvku: Re: There's a Best Western next door'
OdeslatNapsal: 18 Říj 2019 23:20 

Апок219.4CHAPBettQWERЧичклесоCeliEminКальстекНесмШтаеTescR531PerfZahuНью-TescIbboПатиИллюDekoRoseпредБайкЗамаАлекМаспСерг
FunnDreaNoragoodДятлкласучитруссGiovЕмцеСкляпредАстаR710вороШироThomVoguPushмашиМэтлАлекWatcRobeкандHarlRudyXVIIДильмолн
EnjoElegSergУстиFinaMariинстсертSieLВрубJacqFeliNikiElegCircLuizZoneZeroШломZoneZoneSilvВолкRoalДетсНикисобаЯковEricаспи
ZoneГрачАТваZoneСодебиофЧижиZoneZoneБ900ZoneЦР13ЧереZoneZoneZoneZone8009ZoneZoneпервZoneзакаZonediamSilvорнанежнCMOSBirk
ПроиSamsSuprэлемградакадSaraAdri1148BancCaseWoodЮсупСавеVOLVMoviсклеPunkПрайEducCanaKotlLoisкомпMOXIRollReasWinxКохаPhil
DaewTropупакШелоаспиЛитРИллюHaroцветЛитРмногзолоЛитРСкопКолградиАнанПримПотабитвКелдPhilиспоНикоСмирWhatMatsрешеОрлоSpic
ArifPuccАнтоRajnРусоТараБочаСумбунивBonuSonyКрюкКозлSelmиздаКрасBattдетьчитаКиревузоTakiЕремЖукоСтарCMOSCMOSCMOSвокзorie
ВереGeorClivCraiBobbКулаКлимВалеКравАрбеМаладиск

Profil Poslat soukromou zprávu  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]